Mice and Rats
Mice and rat infestations tend to begin in the fall as a result of dropping temperatures. Rodents will consume any food discarded by humans, and they can fit through the tiniest of openings to enter your home. Rats can get through a half inch opening, about the size of a thumb. Mice only need half that space, about the size of a little finger. Besides being creepy to have around, rats and mice cause problems by gnawing on electrical wires and wooden structures such as doors, ledges, corners, and wall material. They also tear up insulation in walls and ceilings for nesting material.
Official Pest Prevention will eliminate rodents from your home, and prevent them from returning.
Mice can be fairly challenging to eliminate. All cracks and crevices must be sealed, which includes dryer vents and pipe openings. Food needs to be put away at all times, and the house must always be kept clean. Snare traps may be appropriate for a tiny mice problem; however, poisons administered by a pest control technician are the best way to stop a large mice infestation. Once a mouse ingests the poison, it will go back to its nest and spread the poison to other mice. The technician will carefully spot the poison to prevent access to pets. If you think you are having a problem with mice or rodents call for a free estimate Official Pest Prevention 800-538-1943